Retailers can use mobile apps for retail to engage their clients by being in their pockets all the time. A powerful combination of mobile optimised website and mobile app can give retailers a boost over their competition. Smartphone users will be able to find stores, call them and order online.
- Provide coupons redeemable in store for a bulletproof link to return visitors
- Integrate your Shopify store on your mobile app for seamless shopping experience
- Use push notification to provide updates
- Add event calendars for in store fun, and surrounding area information
- keep your users up to date with staff through profiles
- Stream your product updates and reviews in from your YouTube channel
- Use pictures and blog posts to keep customers across what you have in store
- Help beat the showrooming craze
Features – mobile apps for retail
Coupons, Coupons, Coupons
Prove your mobile app is doing the right thing by providing coupons through your app. The user must come in store to use it. Beat the showrooming craze by providing an offer that is too good to refuse. Here are three great reasons to provide coupons via your mobile app:
- Mobile coupons have higher redemption rate than other coupons.
- Mobile coupons are a great conversion and loyalty tool.
- Coupon redeemers tend to have higher than average order sizes.
Use push notifications to update on new and exciting opportunities or events in your area. List businesses and services through the locations, and help people find what they want.
Articles & News
Promote your events, local news, highlights and promos by importing your existing posts, news, and video seamlessly via our plugins for WordPress, Drupal, and Ning. We can also pull in your content via RSS from your website, and make it accessible for your users.
Videos, Photos & Podcasts
Put up your promotional videos, product highlight reels, and promos to drive ongoing use of the app. All can be pulled in from YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Vimeo. Or using RSS from another source like your website. Podcasts and soundtracks can be integrated from SoundCloud.
People, Maps and Directions
Partner up with local businesses and get voting and comments on shops, restaurants and locations to gather valuable feedback. Link your users to the locations they are trying to get to with directions on the phone.
Community & Social Networking
Connect your fans through your own in-app community. Status updates, photo sharing and more allow for maximum user engagement. Apps are integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Ning and Foursquare to provide seamless authentication and sharing for your users.
Custom Content & Analytics
If you have contact forms, static-content pages or forums you’d like to display, we’ve got you covered. Stats masters will love our usage, user and demographic numbers, amongst others.
Included in all of our Mobile Apps
- Native iPhone, Android, and iPad apps
- Mobile web optimised version
- Easy to use content management system
- Premium content via In-app subscriptions
- Access to new features as we build them
- Detailed usage analytics
- Free, unlimited updates
- Unlimited downloads
- Unlimited usage
- Unlimited support & maintenance
- Pre-publish test application
- Unlimited push notifications