Bring your conference to your attendees mobile device, drop the handouts and leaflets, and let them collaborate and socialise with mobile apps for conferences. Deliver content and updates during and after the conference using blog feed imports, CMS plugins, and integration to media sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr and SoundCloud.
- Do your attendees use a mobile phone?
- Always be in front of your audience with a mobile app
- Create engagement and loyalty through mobile
- Let your attendees build relationships
- Keep your attendees up to date with push notifications
- Spread your content through your fans’ social networks
- Attendees will comment and like on speakers, content and sessions
- Rich analytics to find out what sessions and topics resonate the most with attendees
Check out these Conference Apps
Read more about what we did to build this app for the GrainCorp Global Leaders community
Check out the Leader Forums mobile app for the NRMA, and read more about what we did to build this app for the NRMA Leadership conferences
Check out the RadComms mobile app for the Australian Communications and Media Authority, and read more about what we did to build this app for the ACMA RadComms conferences
Features – mobile apps for conference
Articles & News
Import your posts, news, or brand information seamlessly via our plugins for WordPress, Drupal, and Ning. We can also pull in your content via RSS from your website, categorise it, and lay it out nicely in the app. You can create mobile only content for that special draw to your app.
Videos, Photos & Podcasts
Put up your session recordings and notes after the event to drive ongoing use of the app. Screencasts, interviews, presentations, round tables and group discussions can be pulled in from YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Vimeo. We will pull these in through integration or via RSS from another source like your website. Podcasts and soundtracks are integrated from SoundCloud.
Speakers, Maps and Directions
Build out rich speaker profiles with links to their website and social media, link events to places so your out of town attendees can find the after party. Get voting and comments on sessions to gather valuable feedback for speakers and organisers.
Community & Social Networking
Connect attendees through your own in-app community. Status updates, photo sharing and more allow for maximum user engagement. Apps are integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Ning and Foursquare to provide seamless authentication and sharing for your users.
Use features such as our full coupon management system to provide advertisers business opportunity that is tied back to your brand. Use push notifications to update during and after the event of interesting or important information.
Custom Content & Analytics
If you have contact forms, static-content pages or forums you’d like to display, we’ve got you covered. Stats masters will love our usage, user and demographic numbers, amongst others.
Included in all of our Mobile Apps
- Native iPhone, Android, and iPad apps
- Mobile web optimised version
- Easy to use content management system
- Premium content via In-app subscriptions
- Access to new features as we build them
- Detailed usage analytics
- Free, unlimited updates
- Unlimited downloads
- Unlimited usage
- Unlimited support & maintenance
- Pre-publish test application
- Unlimited push notifications