Bringing people together in a local town or an interest group can help create community and enhance the feeling of a location. Mobile apps for communities inform their users of the goings on, special events, deals, and location of the things they want to get out and do. Interactive community forums can provide valuable feedback from residents and visitors alike. This is all part of building a thriving local community. Mobile apps for communities can help in engaging and guiding people in your local or virtual community.
- List locations and allow checkins to points of interest or shops
- Use coupons to drive physical traffic in stores and on the street
- Show off events, promote your area with rich photo galleries and videos
- Use mobile only content to drive adoption of the app
- List essential services and parking locations, link to maps for directions
- Use push notifications to alert users to new content or offers
- Build relationships and get feedback through your own mobile community
Check out these Community Apps
Features – mobile apps for communities
Bring people back in to your community or location with features such as our full coupon management system to provide advertisers business opportunity that is tied back to your brand. Use push notifications to update on new and exciting opportunities or events in your area.
People, Maps and Directions
Build out rich local personality profiles with links to their website and social media, link events to places so your out of towners can find the party. Get voting and comments on shops, restaurants and locations to gather valuable feedback for your local businesses and services.
Community & Social Networking
Connect your fans through your own in-app community. Use the wall to promote discussion on local hot topics. Status updates, photo sharing and more allow for maximum user engagement. Apps are integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Ning and Foursquare to provide seamless authentication and sharing for your users.
Articles & News
Import your posts, news, and video seamlessly via our plugins for WordPress, Drupal, and Ning. We can also pull in your content via RSS from your website, categorise it, and lay it out nicely in the app. You can create mobile only content for that special draw to your app.
Videos, Photos & Podcasts
Put up your promotional videos, event highlight reels, local personality interviews to drive ongoing use of the app. All can be pulled in from YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Vimeo. Or using RSS from another source like your website. Podcasts and soundtracks are integrated from SoundCloud.
Custom Content & Analytics
If you have contact forms, static-content pages or forums you’d like to display, we’ve got you covered. Stats masters will love our usage, user and demographic numbers, amongst others.
Included in all of our Mobile Apps
- Native iPhone, Android, and iPad apps
- Mobile web optimised version
- Easy to use content management system
- Premium content via In-app subscriptions
- Access to new features as we build them
- Detailed usage analytics
- Free, unlimited updates
- Unlimited downloads
- Unlimited usage
- Unlimited support & maintenance
- Pre-publish test application
- Unlimited push notifications