Learn how to escape online threats and shield your business from hackers, identity theft, and money-stealing scams.
Protect your personal information against malware and other web “parasites”.
Falling prey to hacker traps sounds like a distant reality…until it happens to you, and it’s too late to work around it.
In fact, these traps blend so smoothly with your typical links and softwares that your own PC must be riddled with malware, and you’re not even aware of it. Or worse, someone might already have access to your personal information, and may use it anytime.
It’s a ticking bomb. When you least expect it, the damage is already done.
You can either learn from bad experiences, or prevent it from ever happening.
Introducing SixFive Academy’s “Cyber Resilience For Individuals” Course
A deep knowledge of cyber resilience is the only foolproof way to fully protect yourself online. And while it sounds tech-savvy, anyone can master it in no time.
This up-to-date, 14-lesson course contains 58 minutes of information and tips will cut through the clutter and guide you, step-by-step, through reducing the risk of data loss, avoiding getting your information stolen and falling into subtle hacker traps even tech experts are vulnerable to!
Who Should Take This Course?
- Do you raise an eyebrow every time someone tells you “you should use a VPN” (because you have no idea what that means or how it works)?
- Are you worried about the online risks you’re susceptible to, but have no idea what to do to mitigate them?
- Are you not aware of the risks you’re exposed to, and would like to learn more about them?
If you’ve answered “yes” to one or more of the above, this course is for you.
Being Lazy With Your Online Security Puts You at Risk For:
- Money and data-stealing scams that are difficult to circumvent.
- Visiting websites that install unwanted software on your computer this can be via your browser, or from an email and slows it down or introduces other malware on your computer.
- Identity theft.
- Malware and viruses that delete important work folders and personal data, like photos and videos.
- Viruses that can spread via cloud storage and infect others.
While Relying on Cyber Resilience Will:
- Significantly reduce chances of identity theft.
- Give you lasting peace of mind and eliminate virus-related interruptions (slow computer, frozen screens, and stubborn pop-ups).
- Help you help others with keeping themselves protected.
- Give you a reliable framework to reduce potential impact in case you do get hacked.