How to forward emails selectively in Gmail using filters
1) Set up a forwarding email address See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zGSG…
NOTE: In the Settings screen select Disable Forwarding to stop ALL emails be forwarded. You will use filters set up in this video to forward only certain emails on.
2) Find an email that you want to forward
3) Near the Reply button – Hit the down arrow – Filter Messages like this
4) Tune your filter until happy
5) Select Forward, and the forwarding address
6) Click Save
Your emails matching this rule will now be forwarded on.
Google documentation for this https://support.google.com/mail/answe…