Gmail: How to forward email automatically
This video shows you how to set up a forwarding address in Gmail, so that your account automatically sends any email it receives on to another account it could be a non-Gmail account.
Note: You will need to have access to the receiving account so authorise the forwarding.
1. Login to the Gmail account you are forwarding email
2. Go to Settings – “Forwarding and Pop/IMAP”
3. Click on Add a forwarding address
4. Enter the recipient address and click Add then Proceed
5. The recipient must check their email, and click the provided link
6. Return to your settings and refresh the page
7. Select the email address, and decide how to handle forwarded mail.
8. Click Save
Your email will now be automatically forwarded on to the recipient.