When you run a company there are people that come and go. In some cases you might want to catch any mail for that deleted user and send it to another person or mailbox.
- From the apps dashboard https://admin.google.com
- Click Apps – Gmail – Advanced Settings
- Add a new Receiving Route
- Name the rule
- Select Messages to affect: Inbound
- Select Change Envelope Recipient
- Add the destination user address
- Execute only if the envelope recipient matches – add in the old address, or use regex e.g. [email protected]|[email protected] will match [email protected] OR [email protected] on the incoming email address.
SixFive is a Google for Work Partner, with Certified Deployment Specialists and Administrators on hand to help https://www.sixfive.com.au/google-apps/