December 4, 2014 6:39 pm
Google Apps Admin Adding Groups
This video will shows how to administer an email address that send more that one person in your domain.
- Go to Google Apps Admin Console
- Click Groups
- Click on the 4 small boxes icon on the upper right to create a new group
- Fill in the form
- Then Choose Anyone on the internet can post messages
- Then Click Create
- Click on “Manage User in Groupname“
- Add new member in the field below and click “Add“
- Now you can see the new members listed.