[box style=”approved”]2012 upgrades included benchmarking snapshots, and flexible benchmark / snapshot comparison[/box]
Legalbenchmarking came out of a niche requirement from FMRC to provide benchmarking for legal firms in Australia. We scoped and built the payment system, and benchmarking system on top of the Red5 CMS platform. It is a cut down E-commerce system that only takes credit cards. The benchmarking system allows the user to enter their details and financial information from a year of their choice. Once complete they can compare to a previous snapshot of data and/or against one of the FMRC provided industry benchmarks across state, region and turnover. This provides the user information on how they are tracking against the industry. This can be printed out into a PDF report and they can also use a scenario modeller to adjust numbers to see what the outcome would be.
- Online software created in 2009
- Custom build to specification
- Formulas for benchmarks calculations fully editable by admin, and processed by the system on the fly
- Complex and data heavy input screens driven by ColdFusion and JQuery
- Business Analysis
- Application Specification