Community Mobile App // OzNepal
[panel style=”success” text_align=”left”]iPhone & Android mobile application for national community[/panel]
OzNepal was set up to bring information to all of the Nepalese community across Australia. With a strong, and large community across the continent a mobile app was seen as a big opportunity to help get the next generation involved, and included.
Prabhu (app creator) moved to Sydney year 2001. Back then the Nepalese community was small and it was easy to know where and about of the events, festivals, sports tournaments & shops for Nepalese without looking up in the internet or magazines. Now the Community is big & information is all spread about. So we decided to design the OzNepal Mobile App to centralise all this information and try to connect all Nepalese in Australia. Jai Nepal!
- Community mobile app
- Native iPhone & Android application
- Installed globally for any user interested in the community
- Social wall, commenting and rating across all areas of the app
- Push notifications used for key events & updates
- Forms to submit data and help keep app up to date
- Training & Training Videos
- Mobile Application Build Support
- Deployment assistance / support